Ames is a very attractive place. Its pretty, peaceful living, and tranquil environment fascinate me very much, like a jewelery to a woman. This snapshot was photoed in a park in Ames; and I just came here and was attending an ordinary meetings by a fire-apartment on that day. I never saw a clean and blue sky before, and I was also interested by the quiet environment and the peaceful relationship between human and wild animals on that day. This photo startled me deeply.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Ames is a very attractive place. Its pretty, peaceful living, and tranquil environment fascinate me very much, like a jewelery to a woman. This snapshot was photoed in a park in Ames; and I just came here and was attending an ordinary meetings by a fire-apartment on that day. I never saw a clean and blue sky before, and I was also interested by the quiet environment and the peaceful relationship between human and wild animals on that day. This photo startled me deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment